6-Port SD-SDI Splitter receives one SDI input and retransmits the signal to six SDI outputs for real time viewing across multiple displays. It provides automatic cable equalization and distributes the SD-SDI signal over 300 meters. The VS146 has the ability to re-clock SDI signals for cascading and thus provide even longer transmissions.
It's particularly ideal for TV studio, digital cinema, or any AV application where you need to split signals from a camera or other device equipped with 3G/HD/SD-SDI outputs to six SDI-compliant displays or video processors.
ATEN VS146 Features
- One video inputs to 6 video outputs
- Supports an SDI distance of up to 90M (3G-SDI), 150M (HD-SDI) or 300M (SD-SDI) of RG6
- Reclocking SDI signals for cascading and thus longer transmission
- Supported SDI formats:
• SD-SDI (SMPTE 259M, up to 270Mbps)
• HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M, 296M up to 1.485 Gbps)
• 3G-SDI (SMPTE 424M, 425M level A,B up to 2.97 Gbps)
- Video bandwidth: 2.97Gpbs, 2.97/1.001Gbps
- Features automatic detection of 3G/HD/SD-SDI signals
- LED indication of power status and SDI signal
- Locking power connector for secure communications
- Passes all ancillary data