Distributor emitter HDBaseT CSC up to 70 meters. It has an HDMI 2.0 input with HDMI output loop and 4 HDBaseT CSC outputs. Disembebebe audio in analog L / R and digital SPDIF. Compatible with HDR signals with HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 - 18Gbps support. Supports a maximum distance of up to 70 meters per Cat.6 to 1080p. Compatible with 4K UHD resolutions (3840x2160@30Hz 4:4:4, 4096x2160@24Hz 4:4:4 and 4K@60Hz 4:2:0).
The HDMI 4K HDBaseT distributor distributes a single HDMI 2.0 4K 60Hz 4:4:4:4 source to four HDBaseT simultaneous outputs with independent downscaling of the 4K video inputs to allow those displays that are only capable of supporting lower video resolutions to receive 4K video, while displaying the highest original 4K UHD resolution on higher definition displays. It transmits HDMI, bi-directional IR and PoH (PoE) up to a length of 70m (40m 4K@60Hz 4:4:4:4) over a single Cat cable. The 4-way distributor also includes audio output, EDID management and HDMI loop output for integrating local displays or cascading to multiple devices.
Features of HDMI Distributor 4K HDBaseT Blustream HSP14CS
- Advanced HDBaseT technology offering video and audio distribution over a single CAT cable
- Advanced Color Space Conversion (CSC) supports the 18-Gbps HDMI2.0 specification, including HDR.
- Features 1x HDMI input that replicates to 4x HDBaseT outputs
- Includes 1x HDMI loop output for integrating local displays or cascading to multiple devices.
- Supports 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 UHD video up to 40m
- Independent reduction of video input resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4:4 to the following formats:
- 1080p@60Hz (for screens that do not support 4K)
- 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 (for displays that do not support 4K@60Hz 4:4:4:4)
- Extends HDMI 1080p up to 70m over a single CAT cable
- Supports all industry-standard video resolutions, including VGA-WUXGA and 480i-4K.
- Supports all known HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio.
- Connecting HDMI audio to L/R analog and digital coaxial audio outputs simultaneously.
- Supports PoH (Power over HDBaseT) to power HDBaseT compatible receivers.
- Compatible with the following Blustream HDBaseT receivers
- HEX70CS-RX (recommended for resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4:4)
- Also compatible with HEX70B-RX and HEX70ED-RX (system will be limited to 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 8-bit maximum)
- HDCP2.2 support
- Video Input Connectors: 1x HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female
- Video Output Connectors: 4x HDBaseT RJ45, 1x HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female
- Audio Output Connectors: 1x RCA (SPDIF), 1x 3.5mm stereo jack (L/R)
- EDID: 4-PIn DIP switch
- IR Input ports: 1x 3.5mm stereo jack
- IR Output ports: 1x 3.5mm mono jack
- Mounting kit included
- Casing Dimensions (W x D x H): 307mm x 144mm x 23mm
- Dimensions Including Connections (W x D x H): 307mm x 152mm x 31mm
- Shipping Weight: 1.1kg
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Power Supply: 12V/5A DC
- 1 x HSP14CS
- 1 x 12V/5A DC power supply
- 1 x IR emitter
- 5 x IR receiver
- 1 x Mounting kit
- 1 x Quick Reference Guide