Convert from 12G optical fiber and 12G-SDI to HDMI. Supports all video formats including SD, HD, 6G and 12G-SDI rates and includes down converter when working with Ultra HD as the HDMI monitor will select the best format it can support. De-embed audio to balanced analog or AES/EBU formats and timecode output. Perfect for using HDMI televisions as SDI broadcast monitors and for connecting to video projectors.
Blackmagic Teranex SDI fiber to HDMI converter features
- Optical Fiber Connection: LC connector, 1310 nanometer wavelength, single mode. (SFP module not included).
- Optical Fiber Video Input: 1x 12G-SDI SD/HD/2K/4K auto switching.
- SDI Video Input: 1x 12G-SDI SD/HD/2K/4K auto switching.
- Optical Fiber Video Loop Through: 1 x 12G-SDI loop output.
- HDMI Video Output: 1x HDMI 2.0 type A connector with support for 2160p60.
- Analog Audio Output: 2 channels professional balanced analog audio via XLR connectors. Right XLR can be configured for Timecode output.
- AES/EBU Audio Output: 4 channels professional 110Ω balanced digital audio via XLR connectors. Right XLR can be configured for Timecode output.
- Multi Rate Support: Auto detection of SD, HD or 12G-SDI.
- Updates and Configuration: USB and Ethernet.
- Re-Clocking: Yes