The Blackmagic Teranex Mini Analog to SDI 12G is a converter that allows to obtain 12G-SDI signals from analog signals.
It offers the ability to convert all types of formats and is ideal for processing content from devices such as Betacam SP and other analog equipment such as video recorders, decoders, gaming consoles and HDV cameras to obtain SDI images in SD, HD or UHD definition with outstanding quality.
- Analog Video Input: Component SD/HD, NTSC, PAL and S‑Video.
- SDI Video Output: User selectable to SD, HD and 12G-SDI.
- Analog Audio Input: 2 channels professional balanced analog audio via XLR connectors. Right XLR can be configured for timecode input.
- AES/EBU Audio Input: 4 channels professional 110Ω balanced digital audio via XLR connectors. Right XLR can be configured for timecode input.
- Multi Rate Support: SDI output switchable between HD for composite and S-Video and Ultra HD for component HD.
- Updates and Configuration: USB or Ethernet.
- Re-Clocking: Yes