Cat5 KVM switch with 8 local RJ45 ports for direct control of up to 8 devices, being able to control any type of computer using KA7000 series adapters from RJ45 to KVM connections. Allows computer system administrators to access multiple computers from a single KVM console (keyboard, monitor, and mouse) of the PS/2 or USB type. Local VGA and PS/2-USB connection to control the unit. Enables daisy chain connection of up to 31 additional switches so up to 256 computers can be controlled from the main KVM console.
Supports up to 10 user accounts and 1 administrator account. Adapter ID function stores adapter cable configuration information (such as ID, port name, OS, keyboard language, etc... This feature allows administrators to relocate servers to different ports without having to reconfigure the adapters. The broadcast mode allows tasks to be performed simultaneously on all computers, such as installing software, updating, and shutting down computers. Full HD video quality, which extends the distance to the servers up to 30 m at a resolution of 1920x1200. It allows the equipment to be selected and controlled in three different ways: through the buttons on the front panel, through direct access keys and with a multilingual menu shown on the screen.
Features of the Aten KH1508A KVM Switch
- Control up to 8 directly connected computers
- RJ-45 connectors and Cat 5e/6 cabling
- By daisy chaining up to 31 additional KH1508A switches, as many as 256 computers can be controlled from the original KVM console
- Professional video quality- Supports the video resolutions up to 1920x1200 @60Hz for up to 30m, 1600x1200 @60Hz for up to 40m, and 1280x1024 @75Hz for up to 50m*
- Configue port access rights for users on a port - by - port basis
- Three port selection methods: Manual (via front panel pushbuttons), Hotkey, and multi-language OSD (On Screen Display)
- Multiplatform support – PC, Mac, Sun, and serial
- Multiple user accounts - Supports up to 10 user and 1 administrator accounts
- Two-level password security - Supports one administrator and ten user profiles. Password protection prevents unauthorized accessing to the installation
- Auto scan mode enables continuous monitoring of user-selected computers
- Broadcast Mode sends commands from the console to all computers – allowing you to perform operations (such as software installation, upgrades, shutdowns, etc.), on them simultaneously
- Adapter ID
- Firmware upgradeable
*With KVM Adapter Cable KA7000 series.
- 1x KH1508A 8-port Cat 5 High-Density KVM Switch
- 1x Firmware Upgrade Cable
- 1x Power Cord
- 1x Rack Mount Kit
- 1x Foot Pad Set (4 pcs.)
- 1x User Instructions