2-port KVMP switch for two DVI and USB displays. Combines a 2-port KVM switch with a 2-port USB hub. The latest version supports up to four displays if two KVM switches of two monitors each are interconnected. It supports multi-display functionality, so it is possible to interconnect two switches for a two, three, or even four monitor installation.
It is ready for nVidia 3D vision of 120Hz 3D images to give you the most varied 3D effects through a single DVI connection or up to full HD in the case of dual DVI connection. It allows you to control all connected devices from a single console, saving resources and space. It also allows computers to access USB-connected peripherals.
This equipment also has shutdown detection, in the event that one of the computers is turned off the equipment automatically switches to the signal of the equipment that continues on.
Features of the deskopt KVMP switcher of Atem CS1642A
- One dual-screen USB console controls two/four dual-screen computers and two additional USB devices
- Multi-View Display – Easily connect two CS1642A/1644A's units for a second dual-screen setup controlled through a single connection
- Superior video quality – 2560x1600 at 60Hz (DVI Dual link); and 3D displays up to 1920 x 1200 at 120Hz (DVI Single link)
- Supports widescreen resolutions
- Independent switching of KVM, USB, and Audio focus
- DVI digital and analog monitor support – fully compliant with DVI specifications; and HDCP compliant
- Multiplatform support – Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux *, Mac, Sun and FreeBSD
- Sun/Mac keyboard support and emulation **
- Video dynasync, to eliminate boot-up display problems and optimizes resolution when switching between ports
- Power on detection - if one computer is powered off, the CS1642A will automatically switch to the next powered-on computer
* Supports Linux Kernel 2.6 and higher. The CS1642A has a builtin USB 2.0 hub, so will not support PCs or OS that do not support USB 2.0.
** PC keyboard combinations emulate Mac keyboards. Mac keyboards only work with their own computers.
- 1x CS1642A 2-Port USB DVI Dual View KVMP switch
- 2x KVM Cable (DVI-D DL, USB, Audio; 1.8m/6ft)
- 2x DVI-D DL Cable (1.8m/6ft)
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x User Instructions