The ATEM Television Studio Pro 4K is Blackmagic's first 4K video mixer with integrated control panel for both broadcasters and audiovisual professionals. It incorporates eight 12G-SDI inputs compatible with HD and UHD signals at a maximum resolution of 2160p60. In addition, all the inputs incorporate scaler and resynchronization function, thus providing the possibility of using all types of cameras converting the format to adapt it to that of the mixer, thus allowing resynchronization of incoming signals and be able to switch between different sources, whether common or professional cameras, without jumps in the image. It also has high-end features that make it the ideal video mixer for all types of live productions, television series, Internet shows, audiovisual projects or even coverage of video game tournaments. Simply connect the cameras, consoles or computer equipment to make direct cuts between different media.
It also has an output for the simultaneous visualization of contents that offers the possibility of supervising the sources, the advances and the main signal on the same screen, as well as other features such as auxiliary outputs, communication system, 2 internal memories to save captures, audio mixing and camera control.
On the other hand, the virtual Fairlight console includes a dynamics processor, a 6-band parametric equalizer and a simulator for splitting stereo tracks into mono channels with delay on the analog inputs. This version also features an innovative composer for chrominance overlay, simultaneous monitoring of UHD images and storage of clips in the multimedia panel.
The new ATEM Television Studio Pro 4K has 8 independent 12G-SDI inputs with format conversion for connecting HD and UHD sources. Each has a corresponding output for transmitting return signals to the camera, which can include control commands and audio mixing in N-1 mode. Each input allows you to convert formats with Teranex quality and low latency, making it easy to connect HD and UHD sources. Thanks to this function and the resynchronization of the signals, the device provides compatibility with a wide range of equipment.
The mixer includes an advanced Chroma Keyer system. This digital composer with advanced technology allows you to instantly create extraordinary overlays to create multi-layered compositions. It includes a wide variety of controls to adjust borders, decrease reflection and color overflow, sample an image, and correct foreground color, among other options.
In addition to the control surface built into the mixer, it can also be controlled simultaneously via the virtual control panel included with the free control software for Mac and Windows. Its elegant interface allows you to control your devices and provides more creative options. Different tabs on the interface allow you to toggle between multiple cameras, adjust various parameters, or make transitions. You can also import graphics directly for viewing or compositing, control the virtual audio console, program and activate different macros, or play back content automatically from recorders connected to your computer. It should be noted that the camera control function is highly effective and provides the ability to change focus, aperture aperture and other parameters, as well as improve image color. The application can be used individually or installed on multiple computers so that multiple users can perform different tasks simultaneously.
- 4K video mixer with integrated panel and 8 12G-SDI inputs with scaler.
- 12G-SDI inputs and outputs compatible with UHD 2160p60 signals.
- Format conversion. Each input allows you to convert formats with Teranex quality and low throughput.
- Advanced Chroma Keyer system for instant superimposition to create multi-layered compositions.
- Fairlight quality audio. Includes 6-band parametric equalizer tools, compressor, limiter, expander/noise gate, channel splitting into monaural tracks and more.
- Control by means of the built-in physical panel and with the virtual control panel of simultaneous form for several operators.
- Multiview output to display all sources on a single screen.
- Extraordinary transitions. More creative possibilities with professional-quality transitions.
- 2D digital effects, simultaneous imaging and transitions with digital effects.
- Connections for microphones and headphones for real-time communication with cameras.
- Titles and graphics. Add professional-quality titles and graphics in seconds.
- Real-time compositions. Use green backgrounds and add graphics to your broadcasted images.
- Professional audio console, for real-time source mixing.
- Remote control of cameras remotely from the mixer via SDI connection.
- Auxiliary SDI output for streaming content to projectors and giant screens.
- Control surface with buttons for sources, audio controls, rear compositions, media players, fade to black, direct cuts and transitions, bright LCD display, menus and rotary knob and camera control.
- Cut, dissolve, fade, wipe, wipe, DVE and graphic wipe transitions.
- Previous compositions by luminance, linear, by chrominance and with geometric shapes.
- Subsequent layouts for inserting high-quality graphics.
- Digital visual effects processor (DVE).
- Macros to create instruction sequences and execute them quickly.
- Audio return via SDI connections via N-1 mode.
- Virtual audio console.
- Media players. Capacity of 20 RGBA graphics plus two media players as input sources.