LCD field monitor 5.5 inches and FullHD 1920x1080 resolution, with 4K HDMI 1.4 input with vurometers and peaking functions, focus assistant, fast zoom-in, waveform monitor, histogram, vectoroscope, zebra, false color and only blue. The monitor includes De Log 3DLUTs multicamera, being able to load the user DLUTs through an SD card. The monitor has a battery slot for NP-F and LP-E6 types and can be charged through the micro USB DC connection. The monitor is controlled by a simple joystick.
The monitor mounts a 5.5 inch LCD panel with LED backlight. The native resolution is FullHD 1920×1080, 1000:1 contrast, 450 nits brightness and 178° horizontal/vertical viewing angle.
The monitor has an HDMI 1.4 (4K@30Hz) input, unbalanced audio output via 3.5mm jack connection and slot for SD cards, for 3DLUT shit and firmware update.
The monitor can be easily operated with a single joystick:
- Above: Fast zoom mode
- Bottom: Cancel / Delete current scene
- Left / Right: Changing predefined scenes
- Long left: enter the menu system
- Long right: add a new scene
- Press down: Edit tools in the current scene / Confirm settings
The monitor has zoom-in and panning. Move the joystick up to zoom in at 2x or 4x; and during zoom mode, by pressing the joystick, you can easily scroll the image up/down/left/right.
Unlike traditional multi-button monitors, the CM-55C can define default screens and assigned functions. You can add up to 8 scenes and add 8 function shortcuts to each screen. Scroll with the joystick left/right to switch between screens easily, instead of complex menu button operations.
The monitor features 3DLUT Log for Rec709 and includes user LUTs. provides more than 20 3DLUTs De-log, Includes S-log2/3, V-log, C-log1/2/3, Log-C, J-log1, RedLog, BMD, FujiFilm, GoPro, DJI, etc. to convert all major cameras to the REC709 standard. The user can load into the CM-55C 3DLUT creative or calibration using an SD card. The monitor includes 3DLUTs to convert the log modes of the different cameras to Rec709:
|SONY S-Log2SGamut LC709
||BMD 4.6K Film
||JVC J-Log1 Daylight
|SONY S-Log2SGamut LC709A
||BMD 4.6K FilmV3
||JVC J-Log1 Tungsten
|SONY S-Log3SG3Cine LC709
||RED L3G10RWG R1
||BMD 4K Film
|SONY S-Log3SG3Cine LC709A
||RED L3G10RWG R2
||BMD 4K FilmV2
||DJI Phantom 3D Log
||RED L3G10RWG R3
||BMD 4K FilmV3
||DJI Phantom 4D Log
||RED L3G10RWG R4
||BMD CC Film
||DJI X5D Log
||BMD CC FilmV2
In addition to the normal false color, the CM-55C incorporates a more powerful mode of false color analysis, which includes Underexposure / Overexposure / 18 Degrees of Gray / Skin Tone indications, to help you get the right exposure easily.
The monitor has a built-in battery plate, compatible with SONY NP-F and Canon LP-E6 batteries. Power consumption is only 5.5W. The monitor also supports micro USB power input. You can use a phone charger or a power bank to power the monitor. (At least 5V / 1.5A)
When the monitor is battery-powered, the BATT OUT jack can send DC power from the battery to the cameras using a simulated battery adapter. The following simulated battery adapters are available for this option (not included):
- 1. SONY NP-FW50 simulated battery adapter, for SONY α7II / α7RII / α7SII;
- 2. SONY NP-FZ100 simulated battery adapter, for SONY α7III / α7RIII / α9;
- 3. Simulated battery adapter Panasonic BLF19, for Panasonic GH4 / GH5 / GH5S;
- 4. Simulated battery adapter Canon LP-E6, for Canon EOS 5D2/3/4, 6D/2, 7D/2, etc.
5.5" SWIT CM-55C LCD Field Monitor Features
- 5.5" LCD, 1920 × 1080 FHD
- Entrada 4K por HDMI 1,4 con vúmetros.
- Peaking, Asistente de foco, Zoom-in rápido.
- Monitor forma de onda, histograma, vectorscopio.
- Barras zebra, false color, pantalla azul.
- Included 3DLUTs multicámara log
- El usuario puede cargar -DLUTs a través de tarjeta SD
- Batería slot for tipos NP-F and LP-E6
- Carga has Micro USB DC bays
- Salida DC con adaptadores de batería falsa para cámaras
- Operación mediante un secillo joystick
||16:9 (4:3 adjustable)
||16.77 million colors
|Angle of view
||Horizontal: 178°; Vertical: 178°
||HDMI 1.4 input
|SD card ×1
||3DLUT Upload and Firmware Update
||HDMI embedded audio output
||3840×2160p (30 / 29.97 / 25 / 24 / 23.98)
|1080p (60 / 59.94 / 50 / 30 / 29.97 / 25 / 24 / 23.98)
|1080i (60 / 59.94 / 50)
|720p (60 / 59.94 / 50)
|480i/ 576i / 480p / 576p
||5-17V Micro USB DC input, 6.5-8.4V battery input
|Battery voltage output
||El mismo que tenga la batería
|Net weight (body)