HDBaseT-HDMI matrix switcher that extends uncompressed 4K/Full HD digital video, audio, IR and power via HDBaseT technology through a single Cat 6a cable, up to 40/70 meters. It has 9 HDMI inputs and 9 mirrored HDMI/HDBaseT outputs.
When combined with VE805R/VE816R receivers, it supports both Seamless Switch technology and video wall functionality. Seamless switching technology uses an FPGA graphics processor to ensure seamless video transmission, real-time control and stable signal transmission across all sources. The videowall functionality allows you to create 18 videowall profiles for custom screen layouts through an easy-to-use web interface. Power over HDBaseT (POH) provides an intelligent way to power VE802R receivers via a CatX cable without the need for an additional power supply.
It offers flexibility with reliable, pushbutton-controlled signal distribution on the front panel and has IR, RS-232 and Ethernet (Telnet/Web User Interface) connections. It is designed as a functional integrated control system for residential, commercial and conference environments.
Aten VM3909H 9x9 HDMI-HDBaseT Matrix Features
- Supports 9 HDMI inputs and 9 HDMI and HDBaseT mirror outputs
- Mirror HDMI outputs can be used to verify the correspondence of the HDBaseT output or as an additional video display *.
- HDBaseT connectivity - connects HDMI displays over long distances via a single Cat 5e/6/6a cable
- Anti-interference HDBaseT - Resistant to signal interference during transmission of high quality video
- Powered by HDBaseT (POH) - supplies power over long distances between the switch and a receiver via a single Cat 5e/6/6a cable ** / ***
- Seamless Switching technology unifies video formats to provide continuous video streaming, real-time switching and stable signal transmission**.
- The videowall function - Allows you to create custom videowall layouts through an intuitive web GUI **
- EDID Expert - selects the optimal EDID settings for good start-up, high quality displays and the use of the best video resolution across different displays
- Multiple control methods - system management via front panel pushbuttons, IR, RS-232 and Ethernet connections (Telnet/Web graphical user interface)
- Bidirectional IR channel ports supporting full frequency IR signals between 30KHz and 60KHz (the IR receiver cable included in the package only supports 30KHz to 56KHz)
- Compatible with ATEN's LockPro HDMI cable lock to secure HDMI cables to the device
- Firmware upgradeable
- Rack mountable (2U Design)
* HDMI outputs cannot support video wall and clean cut switch functions.
** The semaless switch, video wall function and POH functions are only available when using a compatible receiver.
*** You can provide up to 15.4W at 48VDC of current per port and 75W of full current; make sure that the power consumption of the devices connected to the VM3909H does not exceed this limit.
- 1x VM3909H HDMI HDBaseT-Lite Matrix Switch
- 1x Power Cord
- 1x Mounting Kit
- 1x User Instructions