The Hollyland Cosmo C1 wireless video transmitter system allows up to 1080p60 video to be transmitted from HDMI and SDI inputs, up to 300 metres line-of-sight, with latency as low as 40ms, to an HDMI or dual SDI output. The transmitter offers one HDMI input, one SDI input with loop-through and the receiver offers two SDI outputs and one HDMI output.
The Hollyland Cosmo C1 wireless video transmitter operates in the 5 GHz frequency band and encrypts the transmission to prevent prying eyes. The system features HEVO technology, intelligent channel selection, which allows the system to automatically choose the cleanest channel for transmission. It also supports USB video transmission (UVC).
Transmitter and receiver feature a bright, easy-to-read OLED display. Each unit can be powered via an NP-F battery plate, by the included D-adapter, or with an optional USB power supply via the USB Type-C port. Four standard antennas and two mushroom antennas are supplied for the receiver and transmitter.
Hollyland Cosmo C1 Wireless Video Transmitter features
- Transmits up to a 1080p60 HDMI/SDI signal to HDMI or dual SDI output
- 300m line-of-sight transmission with 40ms latency
- AES-128 encryption
- Intelligent channel selection
- Supports UVC transmission
- SDI loop through at transmitter
- 5GHz frequency band
- OLED display
- USB Type-C power input option
- NP-F battery mounts on the rear of each unit
- Powered with included DC adapter or optional USB adapter