Transmits and receives lossless, delay-free 4K and HD video over a distance of 450m line-of-sight. The kit includes a wireless transmitter and receiver that can send video up to 4K30 with 10-bit HDR support. The transmitter supports HDMI video signals up to 4K or up to 1080p60 via SDI and the receiver has simultaneous HDMI and 3G-SDI video outputs.
The transmitter sends video up to 4K30 resolution to any Bolt 4K series receiver, which can be received simultaneously by up to six wireless receivers. The system incorporates metadata and offers improved range and compatibility over its predecessors.
Built-in AES-256 encryption, with RSA1024 key pairing, protects video from prying eyes, while noise rejection keeps video clean no matter how many devices are using the wireless spectrum. All Bolt 4K series units are compatible with each other, so you can transmit to different models of Bolt 4K series receivers. The Bolt LT system also supports timecode transmission and start/stop triggers from the camera.
The system, also supports an Android/iOS app that connects easily via Bluetooth, and provides spectrum analyzer, channel selection tools and remote configuration. There are 1/4"-20, 3/8"-16 and M3 mounting threads to mount the transmitter to a variety of cameras, cages or other equipment.
Teradek Bolt 4K LT1500 Tx/Rx video transmitter kit features
- Transmitter/receiver set in the 5GHz signal spectrum.
- Compatible with all Bolt 4K series devices.
- Transmitter input up to 4K over HDMI or 1080p over SDI and video transmission up to 4K30.
- The receiver supports transmissions up to 4K30 and has 1080p output on SDI and 4K via HDMI.
- Supports HDR Rec.2020 in 10-bit 4:2:2 color gamut.
- Smaller and lighter chassis design than other Bolt series transmitters.
- Simultaneously transmits to up to six Bolt 4K series receivers.
- Support for AES-256 encryption and pairing using RSA1024 key.
- Wireless app for iOS/Android via Bluetooth, which features a spectrum analyzer and remote setup