This standard model has internal antennas on both, the transmitter and the receiver. The transmitter provides a single HDMI input plus an HDMI output loop, for viewing on an integrated monitor and the receiver provides two HDMI outputs. The transmitter features line-of-sight transmission up to 100m to the receiver and up to 90m to a Wi-Fi app.
With the Hollyview app for iOS or Android, you can monitor your video stream in real time over a Wi-Fi connection. The transmitter can simultaneously transmit up to one receiver and two apps, or up to a total of three apps.
Transmitter and receiver are compact in size, feature an OLED configuration display and each has a 1/4"-20 mounting thread. Both can be powered by a USB-C source, or by an L-series battery (available separately) using their battery plates. The Mars300 kit also includes an accessory expansion board, hot shoe mount and USB-C cable.
Mars300 Standard wireless transmitter features
- HDMI Video transmitter kit up to 1080p60.
- 100m line-of-sight transmission to receiver and 90m to application.
- OLED display.
- Real-time monitoring via app.
- Simultaneous transmission to one receiver and two apps, or to three apps.
- HDMI input and loop-through output on the transmitter, for monitoring.
- Dual HDMI output on receiver.
- Power via L-series battery or USB-C input.
- 1/4"-20" mounting threads.