HD Video Mixer designed for Broadcast or professional use on events. It has four SDI inputs and four HDMI, all with resynchronization function, providing the possibility of using all types of cameras. It has high-end features, making it ideal for all types of live productions, TV series, broadcast or shows for Internet, etc. It is as simple as connecting the different sources and make live cuts or mixes between them.
Blackmagic ATEM Television Studio HD connections
- Tally output: Via Ethernet connection to the Blackmagic Design GPI and Tally Interface device (not included).
- Total video inputs: 8
- Total video outputs: 1
- Total auxiliary outputs: 1
- SDI transmission speed: 270 Mb, 1.5G, 3G
- Total audio inputs: 2x XLR
- Total audio outputs: Not available, integrated audio only.
- Time code connections: Not available.
- SDI video input: 4x SD/HD 10-bit. 2 channels of integrated audio.
- HDMI video input: 4x SD/HD type A 10-bit. 2 channels of integrated audio.
- Reference input: Tri-Sync or Black Burst.
- Resynchronization of sources: In all inputs.
- Main SDI output: 5x SD/HD 10-bit.
- Main HDMI Output: Not available.
- SDI audio output: 2 channels embedded in SDI output.
- Multiviewers: 1
- Multiviewer outputs: 1x SDI (HD) and 1x HDMI.
- Connection of control panels: Compatible with 10/100/1000 Base-T standards. It allows to connect the panel with the mixer directly or through a network and update the internal operating system.