Replay system with NDI, IP and SDI input/output connectivity. Featuring two configurable multiviews, selectable workspace layouts, customizable display windows, multi-angle replay preview windows, visual indicators, language localization and more, you can easily customize the 3Play 3P1 environment to your preferences.
Manage incoming feeds by tagging events and clips with detailed metadata in an instant using your own custom encoding system and instantly filtering the best plays by team, player, type or period with the search engine. Plan your coverage and then capture every angle of the action in high-quality, full-resolution QuickTime files; support both local input via SDI and over IP from any location on your network via NDI, plus synchronized, continuous recording of four simultaneous video channels.
Present your audience with the best view of events in real time, in slow motion or frame-by-frame, with two independent output channels that can be delivered either locally via SDI or over IP to any NDI destination on your network. The 3Play 3P1 can combine outputs for a switcher-style program viewing workflow, change angles while playing back, and supports video layering to include live source stacking and replay perspectives.
You can use the integrated video server to prepare, assemble, package and distribute content in a variety of ways. With intuitive player controls, editing tools, selectable transitions, playlist effects, customizable settings and presets, you have everything you need to work on match footage for instant replay, and produce auto-advance highlights, live edited cuts, stacked sponsor blocks and more.
It features a complete macro automation system that allows you to record, store, edit and automate your favorite settings and custom scripts. With the flexibility to run macros from any combination of supported control interfaces and cross-platform automation support, you can tailor your workflow to the equipment and personnel available.
Enhance your presentation with a collection of tools designed for networked sports production right out of the box. 3Play 3P1 includes everything from top-down keying to apply titles, graphics, stats, sponsor logos, to custom animated transitions, motion graphics and visual effects that enhance your production value; to manual and automatic color correction adjustments to adapt in real time to varying lighting conditions.
Natively supports browser control of any compatible networked device via NewTek LivePanel. Optional LivePanel includes a touchscreen software control panel and LivePanel Builder for custom user interfaces, with customization services also available through NewTek ProServ.
Features of replay system 3Play 3P1
- 3P1 3G SDI, hybrid and IP end-to-end 3P1 connectivity
- Support for up to 4 external inputs and 2 external outputs - SDI or NDI
- Synchronized, continuous, full resolution capture
- Simultaneous recording and playback
- Preview all angles simultaneously while recording and playing back video
- Display all recording angles synchronized on output
- Build playlists with full transitions, audio, sound effects and stinger animations
- Overlays per output with positioning and transitions
- Integrated dual-channel telestration with remote transport control
- LivePanel™ option for building browser-based user interfaces and workflows
- Multi-purpose video server with clip previews
- Real-time social media export or file transcoding for immediate delivery
- Import of external video, audio and still images in common formats
- Intuitive asset management and tagging system
- Automation with custom macro commands
- Support for MIDI, GPI, AMP protocol