Ultra-complete live production system, designed with your way of working in mind and equipped with hundreds of advanced production features, it has everything you need to make a professional video production. Designed to produce professional live and recorded content in SD, HD or UHD 4K. Its 16 potential video sources can be used simultaneously, regardless of resolution. And with NewTek's Network Device Interface (NDI), many types of video sources can be connected directly via standard network infrastructure. The unit itself contains four SDI inputs and outputs for direct connection of broadcast video and audio sources. HDMI, DisplayPort and DVI can be used for multi-view display. Embedded audio and balanced XLR or 1/4" local audio can be mixed and manipulated using the internal digital audio mixer.
All TC1 features are available in a compact 2 RU form factor that can be secured with other equipment in a standard equipment rack. Control surfaces, monitors and NDI video converters can be purchased separately to expand the functionality of the TC1. Whether you're broadcasting sports, talk shows, concerts, worship services or anything else, it's a solid central point with which to bring your broadcast infrastructure together.
It offers an immersive viewing experience defined by stunning clarity and incredible detail. It facilitates the production of live programs, performances, events and sports in true 4K UHD (Ultra High Definition) resolution with support for native 2160p video at 60 frames per second, allowing 4K UHD video to be switched, streamed and recorded without compromising frame rate or the number of available inputs.
No decks needed - just add your files with two built-in video servers for on-demand, automated playback, including auto-advance playlists, instant replay on the fly, live-edited highlights reels and more. With responsive playback controls, presets, real-time editing tools, selectable transitions and playlist effects, you have everything you need to make magic with your stored media.
It features direct integration of Skype TX software. Skype TX, the studio version of the popular application, enhances real-time interaction with broadcast-quality video and balanced audio, allowing you to present production-ready conversations, interviews, reports and more, regardless of the caller's device.
Stream live to the new media platforms of your choice, including easy-to-use presets for Facebook Live, Microsoft® Azure®, Periscope, Twitch, YouTube™ Live and more. With two included streaming encoders, you can easily deliver platform-specific content while opening up new sponsorship and revenue opportunities.
Perfect your presentation with configurable color correction tools, 3D object positioning and smooth edge trimming. Apply picture-in-picture effects with optional borders. Use key and fill to produce new composite scenes from different foreground and background elements. You can even assign live video to props and moving sets with real-time motion tracking. And much more.
Save on studio and set costs without sacrificing production value. With integrated LiveSet™ technology, TriCaster TC1 can transport your actors into professionally designed virtual environments with multiple angles, virtual camera movements, real-time reflections, specular highlights, animated lens flares and stunning augmented reality effects that blur the line between virtual and real. Select from over 30 included virtual sets, purchase your choice of ready-made premium sets, or create infinite custom environments with the optional Virtual Set Editor software (sold separately).
Features of live production system Tricaster TC1
- HD, 3G and 4K UHD 60p switching, transmission and recording
- Software-controlled native processing for maximum power and production flexibility
- Wide camera coverage and compelling video mix from multiple sources, including 16 external inputs and 4 M/E
- Studio-quality Skype® videoconferencing with multichannel Skype TX software integration
- Integrated video servers that enable live playback, replay and editing without the need for additional hardware
- Multichannel ISO recording in full resolution QuickTime® and H.264 files for VOD, post-production and archival purposes
- Two-channel live streaming to Facebook Live, Microsoft® Azure®, Periscope, Twitch, YouTube™ Live and more
- Real-time social media sharing to Facebook, Imgur, LinkedIn, Twitter, Vimeo, YouTube and more
- Powerful production automation with customized macro commands, sophisticated full motion compositing and flexible control options
- Advanced audio mixing with multi-source configuration and control, professional DSP and 4 x 4 x 4 x 4 channel routing
- World-class creative capabilities, such as multi-bus mixing effects, animated titles and transitions, advanced chroma keying, spectacular live virtual sets and more...