Professional mechanical editing keyboard specially designed for use with DaVinci Resolve. It features an integrated search rotary knob, made of machined metal and rubber coating offering high-precision control and an electronic clutch that helps stop the movement of the knob to facilitate image reproduction, plus multiple bearings that allow it to be used smoothly to navigate the timeline. Its USB-C connection allows it to be connected to any computer. Its special design for Davinci Resolve 16 allows you to edit with great agility, as it allows you to use both hands simultaneously and includes buttons to select different types of transitions instantly and other dedicated buttons for greater agility in editing.
Its mechanical keys, used on the best gamer keyboards, can be pressed more than a million times without wear and tear. The keyboard also includes a pad that reduces hand fatigue. There are spare parts for all these components that can be easily replaced. The key layout is "QWERTY" which has been updated with comments from professional editors. It also has folding feet that add an angle of inclination to the same, and have additional functionality since it can be installed in specific spaces for keyboards on desks or consoles.
Keyboard Features Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve Editor Keyboard
- High-quality metal design
- Provides high-speed, accurate editing
- Integrated search knob
- Dedicated function keys for scrolling, material reorganization, entry and exit points, intelligent editing modes, real-time cropping, and transition selection and switching.
- Updated QWERTY key layout taking into account comments from professional editors
- Numeric keypad for time codes
- Designed for computer equipment or consoles
- Foldable feet to add a tilt angle