The Aten VS134A splitter is a device that splits the graphic signal from one signal source to transfer it to 4 display devices. Cascadable up to three levels, the VS134A offers up to 64 graphic signals and allows to extend the transmission distance up to 30m, making it a perfect solution for public display systems.
For transmitting multiple high-quality VGA, XGA, SVGA, UXGA, QXGA, WUXGA or multisync graphic signals over long distances without any problems, the VS134A is the ideal solution.
Applications include, for example, banking (remote viewing of stock market information), education (remote viewing of speeches and seminars in classrooms and lecture halls) and business (remote viewing in conference rooms, video conferences and demonstrations).
VS134A VGA Splitter features
- One video input to 4 video outputs
- Supports up to 450 MHz bandwidth
- Cascadable to 3 levels – provides up to 64 video signals
- Long distance transmission – up to 65m
- Superior video quality – up to 2048x1536
- Supports VGA, XGA, SVGA,UXGA,QXGA,WUXGA and multi-sync monitors
- Built–in 1.5 GHz amplifier to ensure video system maintain excellent fidelity
- All-metal casing