With the S8Pro fluid head, which provides balanced support for loads up to 17.6lb and the A673TM double tube aluminum tripod, which offers efficient mounting and dismounting workflow as well as stable support, you get an effective solution for professional applications with most cameras. The tripod features a mid-level stabilizer and the head provides 7+0 steps of counterweight and continuous PAN and TILT friction.
The S8Pro head has a flat base, with a 3/8"-16 thread on the bottom, allowing the versatility of moving it from the tripod directly to other camera mounts, such as sliders. The tripod is designed with a 75mm hemisphere and includes a half-ball adapter with a 3/8"-16 screw to incorporate the head. The tripod has rubber feet, with two spikes on the bottom, for use on virtually any surface.
Combined, the double tube tripod and S8Pro head have a height range of 28.3" to 63". The tripod is made of aluminum and the head is made of magnesium and aluminum, including its knobs. The head comes with a pan bar that can be attached to either side. It also offers two 3/8"-16 threaded holes for attaching articulated arms and other accessories.
Features of fluid head S8Pro:
- Payload of 17.6lb
- 75mm flat base with 3/8 "-16 thread
- Compatible with 75mm flat base tripods and can be mounted directly to most sliders and monopods
- 7 + 0 counterweight steps
- Continuous friction of horizontal and vertical movement
- Independent pan and tilt locks
- Tilt range of + 90 / -75 °
- 360 ° panoramic range
- Made with magnesium and aluminum
- Rosette adapters on the left and right side to hold the included pan bar
- Sliding chamber plate with safety lock
- 1/4 "-20 and 3/8" -16 camera screws are included and can be stored in dedicated spaces on the top of the head, under the camera plate
- Two 3/8 "-16 threaded holes for accessories
Features of A673TM tripod:
- 75mm hemisphere
- Includes a half ball adapter with a 3/8 "-16 screw
- Rubber feet with double spike
- Detachable mid-level stabilizer
- Height range from 28.3" to 63" with the head mounted