HDMI video signal encoder with H.264, H.265 and NDI|HX protocols through cable, wifi or USB 3G/4G modem connectivity.
The Ultra Encode series of live encoders offers system integrators, streaming professionals and OEM partners a flexible and affordable encoding solution for applications including live streaming, AV over IP, remote contribution, IP production workflows and more. Available in HDMI and SDI models, Ultra Encode supports high-quality H.264, H.265 (HEVC) and NDI®|HX encoding, as well as multiple transmission protocols with wired or wireless network connectivity.
Ultra Encode supports live streaming in protocols such as RTMP, RTMPS, HLS and others at bitrates up to 16 Mbps, with configurable presets for easy streaming to Facebook, Twitch and YouTube. Some protocols can be streamed to multiple destinations simultaneously, with separate encoding parameters for each stream.
In addition to the major transmission protocols, Ultra Encode supports NewTek's NDI®|HX technology for IP production workflows and the Secure Reliable Transport (SRT) protocol (developed and open-sourced by Haivision) for robust delivery of H.264/H.265 streams over unpredictable networks such as the Internet. The encoder can be mounted on the camera to facilitate remote contribution, while bandwidth-efficient NDI®|HX streams can be sent over wireless networks to multiple receivers, simplifying on-site production and monitoring workflows.
Two types of power adapters are offered as an option to meet your needs, please choose the correct part number when ordering. We recommend that you always use the included accessories to avoid unnecessary damage to your device.
Magewell Ultra Encode HDMI H.265 encoder features
- Support for up to 4096x2160 (60fps 4:2:0) and 4096x2160 (30fps 4:4:4/4:2:2) input and loop through signals
- Input & loop through 8-Channel 24 bit HDMI embedded audio, 192kHz sample rate
- Input audio from 3.5 mm LINE IN
- HDMI Input and loop-through interface: HDMI 1.4a
- Custom EDID
- Dual stream encoding: main stream (Max bitrate: 16Mbps) and sub stream (Max bitrate: 2Mbps)
- Support for H.264/H.265(HEVC) video encoding
- Encoding 2-channel AAC at 48kHz, 16-bit
- Supported streaming protocols: RTSP / RTMP / RTMPS / SRT Caller / SRT Listener / NDI|HX2 / HLS (push) / TS over UDP / TS over RTP
- Allow streaming to multiple destinations simultaneously (select protocols)
- Network Interface
- Wired Ethernet network: 10/100/1000Mbps
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- 3G/4G USB mobile broadband Modem (not included)
- Internet connectivity via wired Ethernet and wireless network
- Control via intuitive Web GUI or HTTP APIs