H.264 decoder for coded signals up to 1080p60. It is designed to work with the H.264 KDS-EN3 encoder providing a high-quality Video IP solution for video and audio.
The unit is intended for use in AV distribution systems with one or more sources and many imaging devices in schools, universities and public places. Also for long-distance signal transmission using wiring and existing infrastructure in corporate offices and government applications, as well as advanced applications requiring functions such as recording, archiving, scaling and more.
Kramer KDS-DEC3 features
- AVC Support: MPEG–4 using H.264 & AAC codecs
- Scaling & Cropping Features: For flexible display of source content on the decoder output
- Standard Ethernet Network Operation: 10/100/1000Mb
- Decoder–Integrated Network Switch: Allows for KDS–DEC3 daisy chaining and network extension
- Video Support: HDMI
- Audio Support: HDMI or analog
- Streaming Support: Unicast and multicast through RTSP (Real Time Streaming Protocol)
- KDS–EN3 Manager Software: Allows remote management of the KDS–EN3 network including auto–detection and discovery of KDS–EN3/KDS–DEC3 units on a subnet
- Fail–safe Video Playback: When a decoder loses its connection to an encoder
- RS–232 Virtualization: From encoder to decoder