IP video decoder 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) which in addition to the video signal, provides transmission over an IP network of audio, IR, RS-232 and USB over IP with HDCP 2.2 in unicast configurations (one to one) or multicast (many to many) configurations.
The unit is suitable for an essential installation in real time, such as sports bars and interactive solutions. It is also suitable for AV distribution systems with one or more sources and many displays in schools, universities and public places.
It can be used for long-distance signal transmission using existing cables and infrastructure in corporate offices and government applications. As well as for advanced applications where functions such as recording, archiving, scaling and more are required.
Kramer KDS-DEC6 decoder features
- Video Support: HDMI 4K@60Hz (4:2:0)
- Audio Support: HDMI/line in, 7.1 PCM, Dolby True–HD, and DTS–HD Master audio
- Virtualization: IR, USB, RS–232 over IP
- Network: Switch 1G multicast IGMP snooping unmanaged layer 2
- Power: PoE or external power supply
- Control: Kramer Network, Web UI, API
- HDCP: 2.2 compliance
- Video Effects: PIP, video wall