High performance IP ProHD decoder, ideal for HEVC/H.265 and MPEG4 H.264/AVC standard definition and high definition transmissions for use with JVC broadcast cameras, including GY-HM200, GY-LS300, GY-HM650, GY-HM850 and GY-HM890 cameras. It offers a wide and flexible output connection, including 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, HDMI and composite video. Its compact design with fanless passive cooling system is ideal for portable and stationary applications. The ProHD BR-DE900 supports several streaming protocols including UDP TS, RTP TS, RTP ES, ZIXI and RTP TS ProMPEG. It features a rugged portable casing perfectly suited for field use and provides best-in-class video quality and industry-standard audio/video connectivity.
- Flow forwarding functionality, the BR-DE900 decoder efficiently redistributes incoming flow within a private LAN/WAN.
- It offers a large video connectivity panel with dual 3G-SDI, HDMI2.0 and composite outputs that can be activated simultaneously.
- For point-to-point applications, when combined with JVC streaming cameras
- Continuous flow forwarding function: Decode the Zixi protected sequence (HEVC or H.264) over baseband video while forwarding
- ZIXI bug fix license is optional
- Performs reliable transmission-quality decoding of HEVC or H.264 streams up to 1080p60 4:2:2 10-bit (respectively Main422 10P@L4.1 and Hi10@L4.2).
- Compatible with the latest HEVC/H.265 and H.264/AVC compression standards.
- Any feed resolution/image rate at any image output resolution
- The BR-DE900 decoder provides low latency of 100% hardware-based decoding.
- Bandwidth-efficient H.264 codec and integrated flow protection technologies, Zixi or SMPTE 2022 Pro-MPEG
- The decoder is based on the MGW-ACE decoder with special FW for JVCKENWOOD.