IP video decoder with HDMI, Composite and analog audio outputs. The NVD-30 decodes all common protocols including RTP/RTSP, RTMP, UDP, TCP, HTTP, HLS and MPEG-TS and can output SD/HD video at resolutions up to 1080p60.
It decodes directly from YouTube Live, UStream and most major CDNs without third-party advertising.
The NVD-30 is the perfect companion for Datavideo NVS-25/NVS-30 IP encoders, enabling Full HD point-to-point video connections over Ethernet, WiFi or the Internet.
When connected to a Datavideo DVS-200 Cloud Streaming server, the NVD-30 can function as an IPTV decoder by downloading a list of live and pre-recorded stream channels.
- Operates on standard 10/100Mb Ethernet networks.
- Excellent image quality with very low delay.
- Unicast and multicast support.
- Supports RTP/RTSP (Unicast/Multicast), RTMP, UDP (Unicast/Multicast), TCP, HTTP, HLS and MPEG-TS.
- Direct decoding from most major CDNs without any 3rd party advertising.
- Channel list download from DVS-200 Cloud Streaming Server.
- Feature-rich WebUI for configuration and control.
- Built in video scaler.
- Supports Full HD video and audio.
- Supports simultaneous digital embedded and analogue audio output.
- Supports remote control by socket commands.
- Small form factor, rack mountable using RMK-1.
- Supports HDMI and Composite video output.
- 1 year warranty, expandable to 3 for free, previous registration on the web of Datavideo.