Advanced SSD Multidock with 4 slots for independent SSD disks that can be accessed via a single 10 Gb/s high-speed USB-C connection. Designed specifically for the film and television industry, Blackmagic MultiDock 10G features a rackmount design with a separate SATA controller chip on each disk to ensure fast data transfer speed. It can be connected directly to computers for editing directly from multimedia discs and can also be used with HyperDeck Extreme 8K HDR for recording and playback and the entire Blackmagic HyperDeck Studio product line.
Its compact 1U metal design allows it to be installed in any professional rack. SSD slots include separate LEDs to control access to stored data. The device is compatible for both Mac and Windows, with no need to install drivers or additional software. The rear panel includes two USB-C ports and a switch that allows you to choose between using the four disks with one of these connections, or two with each of them.
The unit has a built-in power supply that eliminates the hardware battery and is capable of powering four high-performance disks simultaneously for use in RAID systems. The device is compatible with the programs included in the operating systems for disk RAID, so that it is possible to adapt them to the particular needs of each project. This device allows four storage media to be used with programs such as DaVinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro X, Premiere Pro CC, Media Composer and Smoke.
Features of the modular multidock with 4 slots Blackmagic MultiDock 10G
- Modular USB-C device with four compartments for editing directly from SSDs
- Compact 1U metal design and modular high quality, which allows installation in any professional rack
- Allows direct editing on up to 4 2.5-inch SSDs
- Can be connected to a HyperDeck Extreme 8K or any model in the HyperDeck Studio line
- Enables the creation of high-speed RAID systems
- Features 2 x 10 Gb/s USB-C connections
- Independent light indicators in each slot for data access control on disks
- Compatible with programs such as DaVinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro X, Premiere Pro CC, Media Composer and Smoke
- Blackmagic MultiDock 10G
- SD card with manual and programs