The Blackmagic Duplicator 4K allows you to deliver Ultra HD content to consumers using the latest technology H.265 files recorded onto inexpensive SD cards. You get realtime H.265 encoding and multi rate 12G-SDI connections for recording all SD, HD and Ultra HD formats up to 2160p60, along with 25 built in SD card recorders. That means you can shoot, record, merchandise and deliver content that customers can actually view on their 4K televisions and Windows 10 computers today. SD Card Support Class 10 minimum, will support UHS-I and UHS-II cards.
- SDI Video Input 1x 10 bit SD/HD/UHD auto switching SDI Video Output Automatically matches the SD/HD/UHD 12G-SDI input.
- SDI Audio Input 16 channels embedded.
- SDI Audio Output 16 channels embedded. Optical Input 1 x 10 bit SD/HD/UHD auto switching.
- Optical Output 1x 10 bit SD/HD/UHD auto switching. SD Card Interface 25 x SD Card Slots Device Control Sony compatible RS422 deck control port x 2. 1x in plus 1x out.
- Computer Interface 1x USB 2.0 Mini-port for software updates and Blackmagic Duplicator software control. Ethernet Ethernet supports 10/100/1000 BaseT