Control panel that allows to distribute signals very quickly and easily. Just program each button for a single crossing point and press it when necessary. In addition, it can be configured to have multiple target computers, and supports the "Take" function. This device is powered by either the DC power supply or the Ethernet port.
Up to 10 buttons can be assigned to activate several switching commands simultaneously. It has 48 programmable buttons and RJ-45 connection to control switching matrices via IP networks. Button configuration and communication with the matrix are maintained and restored immediately when power is resumed. Button settings can also be saved for later use.
Features of Blackmagic control panel Smart Videohub Control Pro
- Ethernet - RJ45 input and output. Possibility of powering the device via the Ethernet input, but not via the output.
- RS-422 - Input and output (in next updates)
- Computer interface - USB-C port for configuring and updating the device
- Power supply - 100 - 240 AC
- Computer support
- Using the included application and program, via USB port or Ethernet network
- Operating systems
- Mac 10.13 High Sierra,
- Mac 10.14 Mojave or later
- Windows 10
- Physical Installation - 1 U. Less than 3 inches deep.
- Button Configuration - Free for Windows™ and Mac™ via high speed USB 2.0 interface (480 Mb/s)
- Environmental Specifications
- Storage Temperature -20 °C to 45 °C (-4 °F to 113 °F)
- Relative humidity - 0 % to 90 % non-condensing
- Physical characteristics
- Dimensions (HxWxD) - 44.2mm x 482mm x 112.05mm
- Weight - 1Kg