3G-SDI matrix switcher (YUV) 8x8. Accepts 8 input channels and can lead to 8 individualized output channels, controlled by manual switches on the front of the device. This matrix includes multi-format technology so you can automatically detect multiple video format sources of SD/HD/3G-SDI signals (level A and B) and DVB-ASI at the same time and route the multiple video destination in NTSC and PAL SD, 720, 1080 at any frame rate.
It has several control methods. Allows full control from the front panel, the current channel status can be viewed from the 2.2 inch LCD screen. In addition, the lock button avoids the risk of accidental actions. On the other hand includes a free PC control software, you can connect a computer via Ethernet to perform matrix control from a Windows PC. You can also use the software control via the RS-232 serial port by connecting your PC. Finally, another method of intelligent control is to connect a USB keyboard from the USB port for quick and easy setup.
The equipment is equipped with a dual redundant power supply that ensures the highest signal quality and maximum uptime, even in the event of a power supply failure. The compact 1RU format has a depth of just a few centimeters, making it the perfect solution for any broadcast, production or post-production environment, from mobile sports trucks and editing rooms to corporate video installations or A/V equipment for live cinemas.
Features of the AVMatrix SDI 8x8 matrix switcher MSS0811
- 8 x 8 Channel 3G-SDI Matrix Switcher
- YUV color space
- 1U standard rack mount
- Signal change without interruption - no black screen or snow
- Modular plug-in cards, flexible configuration
- LCD screen for system status
- Front panel button control
- RS232 / 4585 / RJ45 port for remote control
- Output supports up/down scales and frame rate conversion
- Equalizing and reclocking with professional grid
- Automatic generator of test patterns