PTZ camera with Streaming. The JVC KY-PZ100, features a 1/2.8-inch CMOS sensor with 2.2 million pixels. It incorporates a 30x optical zoom lens (4.3-129mm, f/1.6-4.7). The LoLux working mode allows vision up to 0.01lux. It records in Full-HD, 1080p, 1080i, 720p over Micro SDHC/SDXC cards and has 3G-SDI and HDMI outputs. The remote control of the JVC KY-PZ100 can be done via RS-232C, RS-422 or via IP controller, which allows connection through Wi-Fi, 4G-LTE or direct LAN connection. It has been designed to work autonomously as part of multi-camera systems in the studio or in the field. Its powerful Streaming engine allows the reliable sending of images using the SMPTE2022 error correction protocol, all with very low latency.
For this 2020, while supplies last, JVC Streaming cameras include one of the following promotions:
1 - FREE CONNECTIVITY KIT. CONNECTIVITY KIT composed of:
- EDIMAX EU-4208 USB to Ethernet adapter (RJ-45)
- EDIMAX EW-7811 USB to WiFi adapter
- HUAWEI E8372 USB to 4G LTE modem adapter
2 - For the purchase of 3 or more KY-PZ100 cameras and receive a free remote control RM-LP100E.
These promotions cannot be combined with each other.
JVC KY-PZ100W PTZ camera features
- 1x 1/2.8-inch CMOS sensor (2.2 million pixels)
- 30x optical zoom (4.3-129mm, f/1.6~4.7)
- Excellent behavior with low light
- LoLux mode (view up to 0.01lux)
- Fully robotized PTZ Horizontal/Vertical/Zoom
- Full-HD 1080p, 1080i, 720p
- Digital video outputs HD-SDI (3G) and HDMI
- 2 audio channels (1 balanced audio channel with Phantom power)
- USB host, allows connection of a 4G-LTE modem or Wi-Fi adapter
- LAN connector. Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Advanced IP communications capability:
- Streaming with FEC. SMPTE-2022 Error correction protocol
- Reliable Zixi Streaming with ARQ, FEC and Adaptive Bitrate Control
- Low latency streaming
- RTMP streaming. Direct sending to YouTube, Ustream, etc.
- High-quality streaming: 1080i/60, 1080p, 720p, 540 and 270p with 2 audio channels
- Recording on Micro SDHC/SDXC Memory Card
- Remote control via RS-232C, RS-422 or IP controller
- Memory for more than 100 presets and positions
- Ceiling or floor mounting
Advanced remote IP or Internet camera controller that connects to your network and provides full IP control of multiple networked and Internet-connected cameras, thanks to its touch screen and control lever. It is capable of controlling up to 100 PZ100 cameras from the controller.
The 7-inch LCD touch screen allows you to access PTZ and CCU functions of your cameras. The built-in professional zoom lever provides smooth, variable-speed zoom control, allowing you to precisely control pan and tilt. The remote panel has a focus dial with push-to-car function, user assignable function keys and Tally input/output connection.
- 7" LCD touch screen for PTZ and CCU functions
- Professional zoom lever for smooth, variable speed zoom control
- Heavy-duty control lever for precise tilt and turn control
- Focus dial with push-auto function
- User assignable function keys
- IP control of up to 100 cameras
- Tally Input/Output (D-Sub)