PTZOPTICS VL NDI|HX ZCAM HD IP NETWORK CAMERA WITH 4.4-88.5MM LENS
Compact broadcast camera with NDI|HX and 3G-SDI outputand support forIP streaming withH.264, H.265 and MJPEG encoding. It includes an interchangeable lens with4x manual zoomand122º wide angle.
This camera is ideal for the transmission of high definition video signals for surveillance or video conferencing applications, with aresolution of up to 1080p/60Hz, requiring only the capture of a specific plane or area of the enclosure. It hasPoE, so it can be powered directly with the ethernet connection.
A control application for iOS and Android is available.
PTZOptics PTVL-NDI-ZCAM Camera features
- 1/2.7" Panasonic HD CMOS Sensor
- 3G-SDI and NDI|HX high-definition video output
- H.264, H.265 and MJPEG IP streaming output (dual stream)
- AAC audio encoding over IP
- High performance in low-light situations
- FullHD Resolution 1920x1080p/60Hz
- 3G-SDI, and NDI or IP streaming (both simultaneously)
- Low noise CMOS sensor with 2D and 3D noise reduction
- Wide dynamic range
- Menu controls on the back of the camera
- RS485 and IP camera remote control
- Built-in motion detection for security systems
- Support for RTMP, RTSP and NDI|HX protocols
- Live RTMP streaming to your favorite CDN
- IP video transmission with H.265 and H.264 encoding together with camera control
- C/CS type lens mount
- Standard 1/4-20 female thread for chamber mounting (top + bottom)
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) or 12VDC
- Camera control application available on iOS and Android