Multi-format presentation switcher with in-built video scaling, audio embedding, de-embedding, EDID management and HDBaseT™ input and output. The MFP112 works in 2 modes, first as a 11 input dual output switcher, alternatively each output can work independently with HDMI output 1 routing the 1x HDBaseT™ + 4x HDMI inputs only and output 2 switching all 11 video + audio inputs.
With control of the switcher using the front-panel push buttons, IR remote control or RS-232 interface it is an ideal solution for commercial installations.
- Switcher can function in 2 modes:
- Splitter mode: Both HDMI output 1 & HDBaseT™ output 2 display the same selected input.
- Matrix Switcher mode: HDMI inputs are independently switchable to HDMI output 1 & HDBaseT™ output 2. HDMI output 1 has access to HDBaseT™ input + HDMI inputs 1-4 ONLY (HDMI signal pass-through including 4K resolution), whilst HDBaseT™ output 2 has access to all HDMI, HDBaseT™ and analogue video inputs with associated audio.
- HDBaseT™ output (output 2) for distribution of video sources up to 100m (4K up to 70m) with bi-directional IR, RS-232, LAN serving and EDID management.
- HDBaseT™ input for integration of remote HDMI sources up to 100m distance (4K up to 70m) with bi-directional IR and LAN serving
- Built-in video scaling, both up-scaling (maximum of 1080p) and down-scaling capabilities (including 4K to lower resolutions).
- Video inputs support all industry standard video resolutions including VGA-WUXGA and 480i-4K.
- Scaled video output resolutions include 720p, 1080P, 1280x1024, 1024x768, 1360x768, 1440x900, 1680x1050
- Audio embedding: Independent analogue L/R audio input can be embedded to HDMI/HDBaseT™ outputs + analogue L/R audio and Coaxial digital outputs concurrently (feature available on HDMI/HDBaseT™ outputs 1+2 in Splitter mode and HDBaseT™ output 2 only in Matrix Switcher mode).
- HDMI audio breakout to analogue L/R audio and Coaxial digital outputs concurrently (linked to output 2 when in Matrix Switcher mode)
- Volume control of HDMI, line-level analogue L/R audio and Coaxial digital outputs
- PoH to compatible Blustream Transmitters & Receivers (local power required when using HEX100ARC-RX)
- Supports all known HDMI audio formats on HDMI pass-through, including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master audio transmission
- Front panel display for status feedback
- Control via front panel, IR, RS-232 and TCP/IP
- 3rd Party drivers available for all major home control brands
- Advanced EDID management
- HDCP compliant