7-inch LCD monitor with LED backlight, optical bonding technical. Native resolution is Full HD 1920×1200, contrast 1000:1, and viewing angle is Horizontal and Vertical 160°. Aluminium alloy housing, thinner and robust, suitable for outdoor on-camera video monitoring.
S-1073F monitor supports:
- 2K/3G/HD/SD-SDI input × 2
- 2K/3G/HD/SD-SDI loop output × 1
- HDMI 1.3 input × 1
- HDMI 1.3 loop output × 1
- HDMI to SDI output × 1 (share SDI loop port)
- 3.5mm analog audio input × 1
- 3.5mm analog audio output × 1
- GPI/TALLY input × 1
- USB × 1 (firmware upgrade)
Build-in HDMI to SDI conversion; share the SDI loop output port. It’s same format conversion and supports the following HDMI formats: 480i, 576i, 720p (60 / 59.94 / 50), 1080i (60 / 59.94 / 50), 1080p (30 / 29.97 / 25 / 24 / 23.98)
Note: When both SDI and HDMI input, if the current display source is SDI, the SDI output port is SDI loop; and if the current display source is HDMI, the SDI output port is HDMI conversion output.
Assign the zoom-in mode to any of the F keys and enable zoom-in mode. Scroll the menu key you can quickly zoom in the video by the following rates: 1.2x, 1.5x, 1.8x, 2.0x, 2.4x, 2.6x, 2.8x, 3.0x, without black waiting. Press the menu key to switch to Left/Right mapping function, and press again to switch to Up/Down mapping, and press again to switch to focus assist precision adjustment. (Enable focus assist function first)
Built-in camera logs to Rec709 conversion LUTs, including Log-C, C-log, S-log2, S-log3, V-log, J-log1, RedLogFilm. It is also possible to import your own 3DLUTs to monitor by USB stick, support 17x17x17 3DLUT cube files.
Video analysis assistant includes: Waveform (Y/Pb/Pr/R/G/B), Vectorscope, Histogram (R/G/B/Y), to convert the digital video quality info (Luma, Color, Saturation, etc) to patterns, and the patterns can be switched on/off individually, select display position (Up/Down/Left/Right), size, color, and translucence.
S-1073F supports SDI-16ch, HDMI-2ch and analog audio 2-ch audio meters display, with marks and audio abnormal alert info. Users can also select any 2 channels audio to output via 3.5mm socket or speakers. The audio meter pattern position can be selected from one of four corners, and can be selected to display only 2 channels, 8 channels, and full 16 channels. Also scale markers, alert info, and translucent of the audio meter pattern are selectable.
GPI control input via rear RJ45(RS485) port. Users can define the functions for each GPI pins, including Red/Green/Yellow Tally signals. The monitor screen will display soft Tally signal, which flashes as Red/Green/Yellow according to the GPI settings
S-1073F has a Revolve/Push Menu button, with one-button operation for menu system. On the top of the monitor there’re 4 user definable function keys, and you can quickly set the functions by long-press the function keys.
The F1-F4 keys support the following functions: Audio meters, Histogram, False color, AFD, H/V delay, R/G/B/Mono, scale markers, Colorbar, UMD, Audio alert, Max backlight, Peaking focus assist, Aspect ratio, Scan mode, Zoom mode, Mute, Freeze frame, Flip, Waveform, Color temperature, Timecode, Zebra, Vector scope.
S-1073F supports DC 6.5-36V input via a 5.5mm lockable DC socket, and can install SWIT S-7006 series V-mount / Gold mount / DV battery plates to power:
Model of plate Compatible batteries
- S-7006A Gold mount (Antonbauer) batteries
- S-7006S V-mount batteries
- S-7006F SONY NP-F970/770, SWIT S-8972, S-8970
- S-7006U SONY BP-U60/U30, SWIT S-8U63, S-8U93
- S-7006D Panasonic D54/D28, VW-VBD58, SWIT S-8D58, S-8D62
- S-7006B Panasonic VW-VBG6, SWIT S-8BG6
- S-7006V JVC BN-VF823, SWIT S-8823
- S-7006I SSL-JVC50, SWIT S-8i50
- S-7006C Canon BP-945/970G, SWIT S-8845, S-8945
- S-7006E Canon LP-E6, SWIT S-8PE6
For outdoor using, the S-1073F provides a sun hood that is foldable designed and snap-on installation to the monitor.
SWIT S-1073F 7-inch LCD monitor features
- 7” optical bonding LCD, 1920×1200
- All metal housing, thinner and robust
- 2K/3G/HD/SD-SDI input and loop out
- HDMI input, loop out, converted to SDI out
- 16-ch Embedded audio meters with alert
- Select any 2 audio channels to output
- 9-step quick zoom-in and mapping
- Red/blue Focus assist and precision adjust
- Multi-camera logs to Rec709 conversion
- User 3DLUT cube import via USB stick
- Waveform, Vector scope, Histogram R/G/B/Y
- AFD, timecode, H/V delay, Zebra stripes
- Marker 4:3, 13:9, 14:9, 15:9, 1.85:1, 2.35:1
- False color, R/G/B/Mono, 100% colorbar
- GPI control and soft Tally display
- V/Gold mount and various DV plate install
- USB firmware upgrade