7-inch on-camera monitor, equipped with a super bright LED panel with native Full HD 1920x1200 resolution and 1200:1 contrast. It has a maximum brightness of 3000 nits, which allows it to be visible in daylight outdoors; it also has PQ, HLG and HDR compatibility.
This small and versatile monitor has both 3G-SDI and HDMI input v1.4 with their respective output loop and an audio output jack 3.5mm to be able to reference the embedded audio signal. It also has an SD card input port to update firmware and load 3DLut files.
The management of the monitor can be easily done with a single Joystick:
- Above: Quick zoom mode to zoom in on the image in 2x or 4x allowing you to scroll through the image.
- Bottom: Cancel / Delete current scene
- Left / Right: Changing predefined scenes
- Long left: enter the menu system
- Long right: add a new scene
- Press down: Edit tools in the current scene / Confirm settings
In contrast to traditional multi-button monitors, you can define default screens and assigned functions. You can add up to 8 scenes and add 8 function shortcuts to each screen. Scroll with the joystick left/right to switch between screens easily, instead of complex menu button operations. In addition to the normal "false color", it incorporates a more powerful mode of self analysis, which includes Underexposure / Overexposure / 18 Degrees of Gray / Skin tone indications, to help you get the right exposure easily. It also features histogram, security markings, focus assist and vectorscopio.
It has a built-in battery board, compatible with SONY NP-F batteries, supports 11-17V DC-IN (5.5/2.1mm pole-tap), and provides an optional V-mount board to install V-mount batteries, the maximum power consumption is 18.8W with full 3000nit backlight.
Swit CM-S75F monitor features
- 7-inch IPS LCD, 1920×1200 FHD
- 3000nit super bright, sunlight visible
- PQ/HLG HDR monitoring
- 3G/HD-SDI input and loop out
- HDMI 1.4 (4K30p) input and loop out
- 2x 4x Quick zoom-in and Pan
- Peaking focus assist and precision adjust
- Waveform / Vector / Histogram
- Build-in 30 kinds of De-log 3DLUTs
- User DIT 3DLUT import by SD card
- 2-ch SDI/HDMI audio meters display
- Super False color, Zebra stripes, Anamorphic
- Single joystick quick operation
- Built-in NP-F plate, V-mount for option
- Firmware update by SD card
- CM-S75F Monitor
- Ball Head
- D-tap DC cable
- AC-DC power adaptor