The TriCaster Mini Advanced HD-4 has 4 SDI inputs, native NDI integration and includes 1.5TB of internal storage.
The TriCaster Mini Advanced series enables you to produce and publish extraordinary video content for displays and audiences of all types with the world's most complete and compact media studio.
TriCaster Mini Advanced HD-4
- HDMI video connectivity
- Native NDI® integration
- Hundreds of integrated features
- 1.5 TB of internal storage
Real video production. No experience required.
You don't need to be a video expert, own a studio or know a broadcast control room to deliver your message through video with network-quality results. With an all-in-one design, do-it-yourself setup and hundreds of basic and advanced production features, you can captivate audiences from anywhere within minutes of opening the box.
- HD switching, streaming and recording
- 8 external video inputs and 4 mix outputs
- Connection to compatible IP devices over NDI
- Streaming to Facebook Live, Twitch and more
- Real-time publishing to social networks
- Multi-channel recording and internal storage
- Video playback without additional hardware
- Live titling and integrated motion graphics
- Multi-channel audio mixing
- Maximum potential
- Maximize your investment now and for the future. With TriCaster Advanced Edition software now included,
- TriCaster Mini Advanced offers over 100 additional video production capabilities compared to the original system platform at no additional cost.
Enter the world of IP video today
Connect to the industry's most prolific IP-based workflow right out of the box. With native integration of NDI®, NewTek's innovative Network Device Interface technology, TriCaster Mini Advanced is instantly compatible with products from hundreds of manufacturers and developers over the network.
Use any combination of supported video sources, including cameras, mobile devices, computers, gaming systems, streaming media, video files, graphics, images, animations and much more...
Unleash your imagination with multi-bus mixing effects, custom animated transitions, data-driven graphics, green-screen compositing, live virtual sets and more.
Customize your production environment with customizable control and monitoring options, and automate live operations with a versatile macro automation system.
Reach a wider audience
Stream live to multiple destinations simultaneously, such as Facebook Live, Microsoft Azure, Periscope, Twitch, Ustream, YouTube Live, etc.
Capture and export QuickTime® and H.264 video files for VOD, post-production, playback and archiving.