Desktop KVMP switcher (Keyboard, video, mouse and peripherals). Supports control of up to 4 computers via DisplayPort and USB 3.0 connections. Offers resolutions up to 3840x2160 at 30Hz, a first-generation superspeed USB 3.1 hub with data transfer speeds of 5Gbps. Allows users to access four computers from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse and monitor. For the user's convenience, there are three convenient switching methods: front panel pushbuttons, mouse, and shortcut keys for flexible and fast access to both computers.
The independent switching function allows KVM control to be centered on one computer while the USB peripheral is centered on another computer. This eliminates the need to purchase an external USB hub or a device with which to share separate peripherals, such as a print server, modem or splitter.
Features of the Aten CS1914 deskopt KVMP switch
- 4-port DisplayPort KVMP Switch with 2.1 surround sound audio
- Controls 4 computers and 2 USB peripherals
- Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys and mouse*
- Independent switching of KVM, USB, and Audio focus
- Professional video quality – up to 3840x2160 @30 Hz
- 2-port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5 Gbps transfer rates
- DisplayPort 1.1 compliant, HDCP compliant
- Supports HD audio through DisplayPort**
- Power On detection – if a computer is powered off, automatically switches to the next powered-on computer
- DisplayPort dual – Mode technology (DP++) supports HDMI and DVI signals via a DisplayPort-to-HDMI/DVI DP++ adapter***
- Hot pluggable – add or remove computers without powering down the switch
- Keyboard emulation/bypass feature supports most gaming keyboards
- Mouse emulation/bypass feature supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice
- Multi-platform support – Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Multilingual keyboard mapping supports English, Japanese, French and German keyboards
- Mac keyboard support and emulation****
- Auto Scan Mode for monitoring all computers
- Firmware upgradable
* Mouse port switching is only supported under mouse emulation mode with a USB 3-button mouse wheel.
** HD audio through DisplayPort cannot be switched independently.
*** DisplayPort Dual – Mode technology (DP++) does not require an active adapter for most single display setups. Active DisplayPort adapters are recommended if you are unsure of the video source's DP++ compatibility.
**** PC keyboard combinations emulate Mac keyboards. Mac keyboards only work with their own operating system.
- 1 x 4-Port USB 3.0 DisplayPort KVMP™ Switch
- 4 x DisplayPort Cable (1.5m/5ft)
- 4 x USB Cable (USB 3.0-A to USB 3.0-B; 1.8m/6ft)
- 4 x Audio Cable (1.8m/6ft)
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x User Instructions