Compact, easy-to-install digital video extension system capable of transmitting an HD video stream with simultaneous audio over a single CATx cable via an HDMI connection. Allows you to place media playback hardware in a secure, temperature-controlled environment. Your valuable systems are securely kept away from the viewing point environment, while maintaining exactly the same user experience.
Digital audio up to 8 channels embedded in HDMI and perfect digital video in pixels using a communication system without compression or data loss for resolutions up to 1920x1200@60Hz (WUXGA). HDCP support in compliance with the HDMI high-bandwidth digital content protection (HDCP) standard, to avoid interruption of data flow. Video, audio and power share a single cable up to 50 m: distribution of up to 50 m over a single CATx cable (reachable extension distance depending on cable type and number of connection intervals). The recommended cable to use is CAT7 shielded twisted pair; local and remote units must be connected using CAT6 shielded twisted pair cable (or higher) to maintain compliance with radio frequency energy emission standards and ensure an appropriately high level of immunity to electromagnetic disturbances.
Power is obtained from a standard USB socket, so no external power supplies are required.
Interchangeability between extenders of the ADDERLink DV family allowing cross-connection between HDMI transmitters and DVI-D receivers. It also has extended screen EDID management that allows the remote system to accurately reflect data from the source monitor. They are also delivered in a zero-configuration state to operate as soon as they are connected, without the need for drivers or software.
Features of the video extender AddeLink DV100
- Up to 8 channels of HDMI embedded audio
- Bit rate: 16, 20 or 24 bits
- Frequency rate: 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz or 192 kH
- Approvals / Conformity
- HDMI Interface
- Resolutions: 480p, 720p, 1080p or WUXGA (1920 x 1200) at 60Hz (with reduced suppression) and 24-bit color depth.
- Hardware Compatibility: All computers with HDMI connections
- Cable guide
- Recommended: CAT7 shielded twisted pairs:
- Daetwyler 7702 Flexible connecting cable
- Bulk cable Daetwyler 7120
- Distance with 1920x1200 resolution at 60Hz
- CAT7a without patch connections - 50 meters
- CAT6a (shielded) without patch connections - 50 meters
- CAT6a (shielded) up to 2 patch connections - 40 meters
- CAT7a up to 2 patch connections - 40 meters
- Note: Distances are achieved using unique lengths of trunk/bulk cable. For each break/patch connection, reduce the distance by 5m. Preferably, the connecting cables should be CAT7 type and less than 2m.
- Environmental - Operating Temperature: 0 to 40ºC / 32 to 104ºF
- Local Unit - Computer Connections on Transmitter (TX) HDMI Type A Male, USB Type A (Power Only)
- Remote - HDMI Type A Male Receiver (RX) Screen Connections
- Dimensions - 45mm/1.8'' (width) x 63mm/2.5''(depth) x 21mm/0.8''(height)
- Weight - 250g/0.6 lb per pair
- Power - USB Power, 5VDC -2.5W for combined RX and TX drives
- Software - Compatible with all known operating systems