HDMI over IP receiver, which uses JPEG2000 compression technology. The KDS-EN2R unit receives a lossless HD image with digital stereo over a 1000BaseT LAN from a KDS-EN2T transmitter for multicast, video wall and digital signage applications.
The KDS-EN2R is suitable for use in digital signage, shopping and leisure centers, transportation centers, educational facilities and corporate environments.
Kramer KDS-EN2R features
- High Flexibility: Flexible and scalable HDMI 1080p for video broadcasting with Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- High Scalability: Up to 9 transmitters and more than 81 receivers possible in a video wall system, as well as over 200 receivers from each transmitter in multicasting mode
- Multicasting and Broadcasting Architecture: Each channel requires about 55Mbps
- Cost Efficient Infrastructure: Transmits an HDMI signal over one CAT5e/6/7 cable
- HDTV Compatible
- Controls: Group ID can be defined either via the built–in DIP–switches or by using the remote utility
- RS–232 Pass–Thru: Controls the HDMI display from the transmitter side
- Compact DigiTOOLS: With a built–in mounting plate for versatile installation