VS164 KVM Splitter provides DVI video and audio input signals to 4 DVI video and audio outputs after duplication and boosting. They are ideal for any type of broadcasting environment, classrooms, or by power computer users.
Aten VS164 Features
- Connects computers with DVI graphics to 4 DVI compatible monitors or projectors.
- Fully compliant with DVI-Digital and DVI-Analog.
- Supports DDWG (Digital Display Working Group) standard for DVI compliant monitors.
- Speaker enabled for audio enjoyment.
- Cascadable to 3 levels - provides up to 64 video signals.
- Cascade distance: Source to Device -1.8m, Device to Device-5m,Device to Display-5m.
- Installs in minutes.
- Maintains highest single link video resolution (up to 1920x1200).
- DDC, DDC2, DDC2B Compatible (Port 1 only).
- HDCP Compliant.
- OS Support: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Linux, Mac and Sun
- 1x 4-Port DVI Video Splitter
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x User Instructions