DVI-I extender over fiber, transmitter/receiver kit that supports 1350nm wavelength single mode LC single fiber extensions up to 20km. It is a compact design extension solution that supports video format resolutions up to high definition without audio. It supports VESA standard DVI-I inputs, optional HDMI, VGA and YPbPr signal inputs, and a total of 6 output format scales on the receiver from 1360x768@50/60, adaptable to the most suitable for different types of displays.
Features of DVI-I extender kit for single mode LC fiber optic AVMatrix FE1515v
- 20km Fiber transmission
- 6 outputs in total from 1360x768@60 to 1920x1080@50/60
- Free control software for remote output format configuration
- Supports VESA standard DVI-I inputs
- Compatible with HDMI, VGA and YPbPr signals
- USB and DC 5-24V power supply