Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K Rental
4K digital cinema camera for rent. 4/3 HDR sensor. 12-step dynamic range. Native dual ISO up to 25,600. RAW and ProRes recording.
Discount per day
|From||2 days||3 days||4 days||5 days||6 days||7 days|
|Discount||25 %||30 %||35 %||40 %||45 %||50 %|
Light 4K digital cinema camera for rent, with four-thirds HDR sensor, 13-step dynamic range and Dual native ISO up to 25,600. It allows to capture images in HDR without worrying about the shortage of light. External controls for quick access to essential functions and 5-inch touch screen to frame shots, focus accurately and change camera settings. It allows to record contents in RAW and ProRes, at a maximum frequency of 120f/s and store them in SD / UHS-II or CFast 2.0 cards. It has a Micro Four Thirds mount, integrated microphone, mini-XLR input, HDMI output and USB-C expansion port. It also provides compatibility with Bluetooth technology and supports the use of three-dimensional LUT tables.
It has a four-thirds sensor with a resolution of up to 4096x2160 and a dynamic range of 13 steps. The size of the sensor reduces the clipping factor, offering a wider field of view. It has a maximum native dual ISO of 25,600. The camera can record at a frequency of up to 60f/s in 4K definition and up to 120f/s in HD, by reducing the sensing area of the sensor. It includes the fourth generation of Blackmagic colorimetry, with dynamic cinematic range of video or extended video.
Features of the digital cinema camera Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K
- Effective sensor size: 18.96mm x 10mm (Four Thirds)
- Frame: Micro Four Thirds active.
- Lens control: Diaphragm, focus and focal length on compatible lenses.
- Dynamic range: 13 steps.
- Capture resolutions:
- 4096 x 2160 (DCI 4K)
- 3840 x 2160 (UHD)
- 1920 x 1080 (HD)
- Image Frequencies: The maximum image frequency of the sensor depends on the resolution and the selected format. Reproduction image frequencies: 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94 and 60 f/s.
- Other image frequencies: up to 60f/s in DCI 4K or 120f/s in HD by reducing the usable area of the sensor.
- Focus: The FOCUS button allows to activate the focus indicator and the auto focus function on compatible lenses.
- Diaphragm control:
- Wheel and touch control for manual adjustment on electronic lenses.
- Button for instant automatic adjustment in compatible lenses, so as not to lose pixels in the Film mode.
- Average self-exposure value for scenes in Video mode.
- Dimensions of the screen: 5" - 1920x1080.
- Screen type: Capacitive LCD touch screen.
- Metadata: Automatic data entry from electronic Micro Four Thirds lenses. Automatic storage of camera settings and keypad information, for example: project, scene number, shot and special notes.
- 5-inch touch screen with menus.
- 1 x Power switch
- 1 x Recording button
- 1 x Stills Button
- 1 x Scroll wheel with push button
- 1 x Button for ISO sensitivity
- 1 x Button for white balance
- 1 x Button for opening the diaphragm
- 3 x Fn buttons configurable for software
- 1 x Button for high frequency image (HFR)
- 1 x Zoom button
- 1 x Menu button
- 1 x Button for playback
- 1 x Button to focus
- 1 x Button for diaphragm