V-mount battery with a new and improved "nickel-based" lithium-ion chemical composition that provides superior, long-lasting electrochemical performance in a small core, making it the perfect battery for video applications.
The new GRANITE TWO construction is characterized not only by its remarkable impact and shock resistance of its previous version, ideal for difficult production environments, but also by the new series of battery modules with innovative and practical Wi-Fi connectivity.
This compact sized battery pack is one of the most powerful V-mount batteries available on the market today, capable of continuous discharge operation at 12A (approx. 175W), designed for the most energy-intensive devices and for users who need a small, compact battery pack.
It has an accurate 5 LED indicator to display the remaining capacity, the latest technology in battery safety, cell balancing and monitoring technology and digital communication with enabled devices. In addition, this battery offers 2 additional D-Tap outlets, conveniently located on the sides of the battery. These are electronically and independently protected against short circuits and overload, so as not to compromise the main battery supply and provide up to 5A. They can be used to power devices operating at 14.8 V nominal, or even USB-powered devices and chargers via the PT-USB adapter.
It has IATA restrictions and can only be shipped as cargo.
Blueshape BV190HDtwo features
- GRANITE LINK, Wi-Fi enabled remote control
- 2 Auxiliary D-Taps (nominal 14.8V) provide max 5A with independent overload protection.
- Left hand side D-Tap with independent overload protection.
- Right hand side D-Tap is direct and can be used as a charging inlet
- GRANITE construction, robust, shockproof and IP54 certified
- Enhanced contact protection for safer air transport
- Nominal Voltage: 14.8V
- Voltage range: 10.8V ~ 16.8V
- Nominal Capacity: 13.2Ah, 190Wh
- Max. discharge current: 12A
- Compact and lightweight
- Size: 171 x 95 x 69mm (6.73" x 3.74" x 2.71")
- Weight: 1.62Kg (3.57lbs)