DV battery compatible with Sony camcorders using BP-U series batteries. NOT compatible with original SONY chargers or Sony X160, PMW-EX1R/EX3 cameras. It is possible to connect the camera's led torch, monitor or wireless transmitter to the D-tap socket to power them simultaneously with the camera. The maximum power of D-tap is 70 W, 6 A.
The D-tap socket can also be used as a charging input with the portable charger SWIT PC-U130B / B2.
Swit LB-SU98 battery can be charged in several SWIT chargers, the 2-channel S-3602U or the 4-channel charger LC-D421. The portable charger D-tap SWIT PC-U130B is also available for LB-SU98.
With the S-3602U and LC-D421 chargers the empty battery will take an estimated charging time of 4 hours and 30 minutes to reach 100%. On the other hand, with the Swit PC-U130B charger, it will take 2 hours and 50 minutes to complete charging.
Features of Swit LB-SU98 DV Battery
- 14.4V Li-ion battery rated voltage
- Compatible with SONY batteries type BP-U
- Remaining power information in camera viewfinder
- Capacity 98Wh / 6.8Ah
- Status indicator, 4-level LED
- Output with 14.4V DC D-tap connector
- 5V/1A USB charging output
- Multiple security protections