With the LiveU Solo PRO you can stream high-quality 4K HEVC video and audio with the reliability of 5G. Connect your camera or other video device to the HDMI or SDI input and use the advanced plug-and-play technology and power of the LiveU Reliable Transport (LRT) protocol to quickly set up a stable, high-quality video streaming system capable of handling resolutions up to 4K60, even in remote locations.
This compact encoder handles up to 6 IP connections, including four external 4G/5G modems (available separately), Wi-Fi and LAN to easily stream to a wide range of content distribution options, such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitch, etc. via bonded connectivity. When running on internal battery power, the battery can power the encoder for approximately 3 hours. The encoder requires cellular modems, which must be purchased separately or as part of a kit.
Reasons to use LiveU's Solo live streaming solution
- You can start streaming in seconds: just plug in your camera and go live with the push of a button.
- You can keep the attention of more viewers with reliable, high-quality streaming.
- High-quality streaming from remote locations or in congested network environments is now feasible.
- Broadcast on location, away from the studio, and reach your customers in 4K, reliably.
- Send live HD or 4K video to all popular platforms such as Facebook Live, YouTube and Twitch.
- Broadcast like a pro for an affordable price
As a content creator, you can't afford to lose viewers because of a bad connection. Join the long list of users who are already using LiveU Solo to deliver high-quality, robust live video broadcasts: Live streaming on location and in real life, videographers and event producers, podcasters, sports, education, vloggers, gamers, etc.
The LiveU Solo portable encoder is designed to encode and transmit streaming video and audio signals to public platforms (Facebook, YouTube, etc.) or private CDNs (RTMP). The electronics support HDMI and SDI video/audio signals (depending on the model) with resolutions up to 4K60, and includes connection for 4 USB modems (for the use of up to four 4G/5G modems, NOT INCLUDED), Ethernet or Wi-fi connection. Its internal battery provides power to the unit for up to three hours. It is supplied with a protective case.
The LiveU Solo PRO adds 4 external modems (Cards and Modems NOT included) to the Wi-Fi and Ethernet connections, to achieve a bonding of up to 6 connections (4x modem, 1x Ethernet and 1x Wi-Fi).
Optionally, it is possible to contract with LiveU an annual cloud bonding service (LU-SOLO-PREMIUM) that enables the sum of transfers of all available equipment connection systems (1xWifi, 1xEthernet and 4x modems 4G/5G), optimizing the transmission, which can benefit from an increase in video quality or security (for stability) of the transmission.
LiveU LRT technology
The LiveU Reliable Transport (LRT™) technology built into the LiveU Solo PRO portable video streaming device ensures that you can stream live video, of the highest quality, to Facebook, Twitch, YouTube and others, even from remote or congested locations.
You'll never depend on a single connection. Congestion, network fluctuations or lack of bandwidth can spell disaster for your streaming. LiveU ensures network stability by joining multiple networks of different bandwidths to create a single reliable connection for streaming your live video content. By dynamically adapting its video bitrate, the Solo ensures the highest quality video transmission, even when streaming is mobile. As the bandwidth changes, the LRT technology informs the encoder and adjusts it to maintain a robust stream. Packet ordering is an essential requirement linked to the connection. LRT goes further by constantly talking to the Solo unit to sequence packets, recognize missing data or packets, or resend missing packets.
LiveU Solo PRO encoder features
- Portable and wireless streaming encoder to easily stream live 4K video from anywhere directly to platforms such as Facebook Live, YouTube, Twitter, Twitch, etc.
- High-profile H.265/HEVC and H.264 AVC video encoder, up to 4K60 NTSC and 4K50 PAL.
- Stop/start, preview video, monitor connectivity status and battery life on the unit and on the web-based portal
- Simultaneously links up to six network links, including support for four 4G/5G cellular modems, Wi-Fi and Ethernet
- An internal rechargeable battery provides up to three hours of continuous streaming
- Supports 12G/3G/HD/SD-SDI and HDMI 2.0