The LU2000 video bonding decoder is used to receive, decode and playback any H.265/H.264 video stream sent using bonding by the range of LiveU field units. The LU2000 can also be used as a transmission node when sharing video through the LiveU Matrix video management and distribution platform.
It is available in a variety of configurations, from hardware-hosted MMH software to cloud server solutions.
The LU2000 can receive multiple sources, allowing you to select which streams are sent to the SDI outputs (1, 2 or 4 depending on configuration), or streamed over IP to a CDN or any other online video stream. It uses LiveU's Reliable Transport protocol (LRT™), which includes adaptive dynamic bitrate control and Forward Error Correction (FEC), allowing optimized delivery of live video to different SDI and/or IP destinations.
It integrates seamlessly into LiveU's multi-layered live video ecosystem, allowing operators to monitor and control live streams through LiveU Central, the unified management platform for LiveU's field and studio units.
LiveU LU2000 bonding decoder features.
- Form factor: 1RU high rack-mount server.
- Software: Pre-installed with LiveU LRT decoding software.
- Video decoder: H.264 / H.265
- SDI output configurations: One, two or four simultaneous SDI outputs
- IP outputs: RTMP for streaming to CDNs or social media, MPEG-TS, LiveU Matrix and NDI
- Supported resolutions: 1080p50/60/25/30/24, 1080i/50/60, 720p50/60/25/30/24, PAL and NTSC
- Video interfaces: 3G/HD/SD/SD-SDI
- Network Interfaces: 2x 1000/100/10 RJ-45
- Power supply: 110-240V 50/60Hz
- Control: Full control using cloud management via LiveU Central
- Preview: Transcoding and preview via LiveU Central.