Solution that combines professional tools for editing, color grading, compositing visual effects, creating graphic animations and mixing audio in a single program. Modern and easy to use interface, ideal for beginners, but also very complete for professionals. It allows faster and higher quality work dynamics, because it is not necessary to learn how to use multiple applications or change software, so it is possible to process original images, coming from the camera, during the whole process.
DaVinci Resolve delivers exceptional image quality with powerful creative tools, including 32-bit floating point processing, patented YRGB colorimetry, and a wide color spectrum for HDR work. It includes Fairlight audio tools, which enable the best sound.
DaVinci Resolve 17 offers a new way of processing images with a wide color spectrum, three-dimensional surround sound and innovative tools for color grading with high dynamic range, as well as the Magic Mask function, based on artificial intelligence. The Fairlight module provides improvements in keyboard and mouse editing mode selection, and a high-performance audio engine called Fairlight Audio Core, which supports 2000 tracks on a single system. It includes a revamped virtual clapperboard with metadata and tray dividers to organize and find material more quickly, extended waveforms for audio editing, intelligent resynchronization, proxy files, and real-time effect previews. In turn, titles, effects and compositions created in the Fusion module can be used in the Edit and Montage modules.
DaVinci Resolve is organized into different modules, each with unique tools and workspaces. Editing is done in the Editing and Montage modules; visual effects and graphic animations in Fusion; color grading in the Color module; audio processing in Fairlight; and file organization and completion in the Media and Delivery modules, respectively. Just one click is all it takes to switch between the different tasks.
- The Edition module is the most advanced non-linear editing system on the market. The familiar layout of the tracks, the two viewers and the traditional working dynamics make the learning process easier for new users and at the same time offer extraordinary professional features. This module is ideal for more complex projects such as feature films, television programs, webcasts, commercials and documentaries. It also includes a variety of automatic context-sensitive trimming functions and customizable key combinations to streamline processes, as well as a library of hundreds of titles, transitions, and effects that can be added and animated with ease. It even provides tools for organizing files and managing timelines.
- The Montage module is ideal for projects with tight deadlines that need to be delivered quickly, as well as for documentary development. This module features an optimized interface that is very easy to learn and use for beginners and designed to streamline processes. It includes tape mode, two timelines, and tools for quick review and intelligent editing. On the other hand, the synchronization tray and the "Overwrite Original" mode are the fastest options for editing multi-camera programs by creating seamlessly synchronized cutting planes. Everything in the Assembly module is done with a single click, which means more time is spent editing and less time searching for the necessary commands. In addition, the adjustable interface is ideal for editing on laptops
- The Color module in DaVinci Resolve is Hollywood's most advanced color correction tool and has been used in high-end feature films and television programs far more than any other system. It also has new features designed exclusively to make it easier for beginners to work, while still learning to use the most advanced tools. For example, the innovative sliders will be familiar to those who have been using other applications to edit images, simplifying the adjustment of contrast, temperature, midtone details, and saturation. The Color module, on the other hand, includes an incredible range of features for primary and secondary corrections, such as PowerWindows, color-specific, tracking, advanced HDR color matching, and more.
- The Fusion module lets you create professional-quality visual effects and graphic animations, all from DaVinci Resolve, using simple, fast, node-based workflows. It also includes hundreds of 2D and 3D tools, as well as curve and keyframe editors, which provide the ability to create realistic and highly natural looking results. This module also offers different types of tracking, rotoscoping techniques and masking tools to generate photorealistic compositions, extraordinary animated titles and three-dimensional particle systems.
- The Fairlight module has hundreds of professional tools for sound post-production. It is like having a digital audio station (EAD) along with the editing and color grading system. The keyboard-based editing functions allow you to work with great agility, especially if you need to switch from Fairlight to another program. The new Fairlight Audio Core engine provides the ability to manage up to 2000 tracks simultaneously with real-time effects, equalization and dynamics processors. It also provides sample-level editing options and advanced automatic dialogue replacement, as well as a variety of room effects and FairlightFX plug-ins. Different formats can be mixed and mastered, whether stereo, surround (5.1 or 7.1) or 3-dimensional, all within the same project.
- The Media and Delivery modules have everything you need to import, organize and deliver projects. Although it is possible to import and manage content in trays from the Assembly and Edit modules, the Media module provides a full-screen workspace, so you can concentrate on preparing material, synchronizing clips, organizing files in trays, and adding metadata before you start editing. In addition, it also provides the ability to clone camera memory cards to back up your content. On the other hand, the "Quick Export" feature allows you to export and upload files to YouTube, Vimeo and Twitter from anywhere in the program. However, the Delivery module provides full control over encoding options and formats, as well as a processing queue for multiple export tasks.
DaVinci Resolve Studio 17 offers more than 100 GPU and CPU-driven Resolve FX effects organized into different categories, such as blur, light effects, image restoration, beauty and styling. In addition, this new version includes 11 innovative plug-ins for highlighting textures, recovering detail, creating compositions (3D, HSL or luminance), adding spots, making motion paths, reducing noise, transforming images and using the false color feature or the video collage plug-in. The latter is ideal for content with enlarged overlays, virtual choruses, and more. On the other hand, the program also provides enhancements to remove dust and objects, correct faulty pixels and add blur and graininess. All Resolve FX filters can be animated using the new unified inspector in the Montage, Edit and Merge modules.
This version includes an activation code
that allows you to work with the license on up to 2 computers simultaneously. To upgrade from an older version to the new version 17, simply download DaVinci Resolve Studio 17
from the official Blackmagic website and install it on your device, the key will be valid for any installed version.
*The license of any version of Davinci Resolve, will be valid for the subsequent versions of the software by means of update.