DVI EDID Emulator, which is designed to emulate and store the EDID of a video display, providing constant and reliable EDID data for the a DVI source device to efficiently optimize video resolution.
The EDID Emulator provides three flexible methods for selecting and switching between EDID Modes: Default Mode, Programming Mode, and Learning Mode. It comes with an easy-to-use EDID Wizard that allows users to quickly view, store and manage EDID settings.
- Superior video quality – HDTV resolutions of 480i, 480p, 720i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p (1920 x 1080); VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA and WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
- EDID Wizard – allows a user an easy way to manage EDID settings
- EDID mode selection – Default, Learning , Programming
- Automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices
- Signaling rates up to 2.25 Gbits in support of 1080p display
- LED indication of video source devices
- Supports wide screen
- Supports hot-plugging